суббота, 11 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | casual encounters in southern WV

looking - m4m (greenbrier county) 55yr

Lookin for cock and ass near frankford, off 219...listed on truckersucker.com as pumpkin...don't let the profile name fool ya...I can host, like suckin, rimmin, poundin a sweet clean hole....

Small Packages - m4m (Princeton, WV) 36yr

Looking for guys with small packages. 6" or less and not thick. I love to deep throat and will swallow every drop. You - The younger the better. Must be slender. No heavies. Must be descreet. Must be D&D free. Fems, T's, and subs welcome. I blow, [...]

Looking for real fun in WV - m4mw (Beckley area) 37yr

WM 37yrs old 5'11 and 195lbs. Nice longlasting 7inch cock. Very orally minded. seeking females and couples only for fun. Please respond with a pic and where you are from or i will not respond Thanks.Lets get to playing!!

NSA Fun - m4m (Beckley) 30yr

I am a married, not out, bi guy. Looking for someone similar. Hunt, fish, have a beer average kinda guy. Noting flambouyant! Must be around my age. Must be discreet.

Call to Action - m4m (Beckley-Princeton) 20yr

Hi all. I am a college student who is home for the summer and looking for some fun. I am a bigger guy (250ish) and 5'9"; I am clean and DDF. I like to give oral and bottom. I cannot host, but can travel. Looks, size, "size," age, race are unimportant [...]

something different - m4w (beckley) 28yr

never tried something like this, im out on the road and bored, looking for some fun. im average size, mild athletic build and working out. DD free. looking for a woman who might want to chat, or sext or perhaps even hook up. only in the area for a we [...]

Professional Gentleman Wants To Watch Woman or Couple (Princeton / Athens) 44yr

Nice looking, in shape, professional and generous male looking to watch a female or couple tonight. No touching on my part unless you want that. Looking for tonight. Real post -- it's been raining for days. Put the word "watch" in your subject line.

looking for fun - m4w (beckley) 41yr

looking for 18 to who cares... a woman that knows how to show a man a damn good time..... color don't matter or age... want experience ..I want to feel my toes curl......

seeking fun - m4m (summers co) 32yr

LOOKING FOR H/W/P UNCUT FOR SOME DRINKS AND FUN I CAN HOST PIC A+ MUST BE DDF AND CLEAN LOOKING AS LONG AS STILL POSTED

get it on with some one. - m4m (s.wv and w va) 50yr

all man here masc looking for some fun this weekend...6ft3in 200 lbs hairy chest 7thick ddf and clean..

looking for a discrete bottom - m4m (Athens Princeton bluefield ) 23yr

23bi college guy looking for a discrete guy that likes to bottom. be ddf as I am. send pic and stats with first email and I will return the favor

tattoo chubby handsome host - m4w (beckley/lewisburg area) 26yr

no robots plz........................................ if serious **make subject line "SKILLS" for anti-spam,** !!! OH here's a fact... im the best pussy eater you will find. tested,confirmed! good dick game too. i'm a muscular 6ft tall heavyset iri [...]

Young guy for older woman - m4w (Beckley) 24yr

I'm very clean, fit, and attractive seeking a sexual experience with an older woman. I am not the person you'd expect to find on here but really want this to happen and this is the only way I know how. If you're just browsing, a little curious, or lo [...]

Looking for a FWB - mw4m (Mercer Co) 37yr

We are a clean D&D free married couple looking for a clean D&D free male to become a regular sex partner with the wife. Must be HWP and have a nice sized cock. 7" or larger. Please be close to our age and not afraid of a camera. Please reply with pic [...]

anyone up for anything? nsa? - m4m (mcdowell/wyoming/mercer) 23yr

hey whats up? vers guy here looking to have some fun.. anyone up for some too/ im into sucking foreplay nipple play body contact etc. open minded tho. vers here looking for a cool guy ta chill with vers .. or if ur just lookin to get sucked.. not loo [...]

Hit me up for some fun - m4m (Oak hill) 48yr

Hey 48 wm 5ft 9 bout 220 looking to suck some cock and or get fucked.Any younger guy want to come by I can host and very discreet and clean so hit me up for some fun and let me get u off. Prefer guys 18 to 38 and masculine.I can host and i do have pr [...]

Want to Str8 UP get it ON - m4m (Beckley-Greenbrier) 29yr

29 6'3" dark blonde hazel yes 160 lbs 7.5-8 cut just wanna get some hot steamy action going! hit me up....can not host...but willing to meet! pics in first email a must..will resend pics to you!

Horny and looking to meet - m4mw (Beckley and surrounding area) 37yr

Looking for real ladies and couples.Nice thick longlasting 7 inch cock. I am real and ready so you be too. Send a pic and tell me where your located. To avoid the spammers.

looking for dom kink top in beckley - m4m (beckley wv) 37yr

Looking for a dom. masc top in beckley wv. Masc athletic bottom here. 33w 47c athletic. Into kink and being dominated. Not much time but should be fun.

discreet fwb on occasion - m4m (S WV.. Raleigh, Greenbrier, Pocahontas)

24 year old looking for fwb. 6' 4" 200 lbs. Smoke free. Ddf. Hiv neg. Please be all three as well. Send face and body pics OF YOU to be considered. Straight guys are a plus. Good looking is a must. I don't deal with shady and drama.

Meet up and feed me - m4m (Princeton)

I like to suck cock and looking to meet up somewhere today and take care of you. Be clean masc and fit. Get at me with stats and let's set something up. Put suck me in subject. Str8 and married men a big plus.

looking for something new - m4mw (southern wv)

I'm looking for a couple to explore with. I'm a gay man who is curious about eating a girl out. So if your girl wants eaten out or wants to see you Fuck another man hit me up. Face and body pics are a must. I have them as well. Please be ddf and smok [...]

Top going to lions den - m4m (Princeton Beckley) 23yr

23bi college guy looking for a discrete guy that likes to bottom. be ddf as I am. send pic and stats with first email and I will return the favor put lions den in subject to weed out spam

looking for young strait or bi - m4m (oakhill) 40yr

Any young guys 18-30 wanting some head with NSA..hit me up..u must be clean an discreet..masculine guy here that likes to service young dudes.6ft 225 7cut .I can host ...looking as long as this is posted..no endless mail. 420 Friendly.big loads a hug [...]

Need a cock to suck and an ass to fuck - m4m (Beckley) 34yr

I'm a bi sexual .. My girlfriend will b out of town .. Need some1 to host .. Very discrete .. Only available on Monday 5/13/13 after 8pm ., send pic & ill reply back w/ 1 if interested .. Put playtime in the subject ., just member we can't hook up ti [...]

Looking For A Dick To Suck This Morning. - m4m (Sophia) 31yr

Any men in the Sophia area looking to get off this morning? Eager cocksucker here looking to swallow some nut. Can host all day. Message me back if interested.

Looking for a good time - w4m ( southern WV)

I am looking to have a good time. My roommate will be back in town tonight around 8, so before then. I am 22, a little more plump than most, and submissive. Must be ddfree, and preferably between the ages of 25-40.

LOOKEN FOR YOUNG COUPLE'S NSA SWAP!!! - mw4mw (SWVA) 24yr

HEY GIRLS AND GUYS ,,WHEAR VERY CLEAN D&D FREE AND EXPECT SAME,,WE WANT OTHER COUPLES FOR FUN,AROUND THE AREA,AND ALLSOO YOUNGER THE BETTER :),WHEAR VERY OPEN AND ARE LOOKEN FOR FULL SWAP WITH DIFF ROOM OR MAYBE SAME AND POSS GIRL ON GIRL ,SEND US ME [...]

LOOKEN FOR YOUNG COUPLE'S NSA SWAP!!! - mw4mw (SWVA) 24yr

HEY GIRLS AND GUYS ,,WHEAR VERY CLEAN D&D FREE AND EXPECT SAME,,WE WANT OTHER COUPLES FOR FUN,AROUND THE AREA,AND ALLSOO YOUNGER THE BETTER :),WHEAR VERY OPEN AND ARE LOOKEN FOR FULL SWAP WITH DIFF ROOM OR MAYBE SAME AND POSS GIRL ON GIRL ,SEND US ME [...]

Looking for fun/party girl - mw4w (Nicholas co. ) 40yr

Nice attractive couple looking to add a WOMEN to the mix, will host. No contact with man required. She is very sexy with dd tits and he it 6"3 with over 7" and thick. Want to do this end of next week and party all nite if possible. Very laid back and [...]

Hot Wife? - m4mw (BLFD.) 50yr

I would like to look at private pics of your wife and j/o. pretty simple and just being honest. I will not download or share in any way. Raunchier the better. I'm not a collector I just enjoy hot women.

Just left the bar and bored. - m4m (Lewisburg/WSS) 26yr

Downtown Lewisburg. Just left the bar... If you want to make out hit me up with a photo and what you are looking for, maybe we can.

Horny Top looking - m4m ( Princeton,Bluefield,Beckley ) 23yr

23 bi college guy looking for a discrete guy that likes to bottom prefer bi or married guys. be ddf as I am. send pic and stats with first email or I won't even respond. Put FUN in subject line to weed out spam

looking for 1st m2m - m4m (princeton) 34yr

looking for 1st m2m exp. Ive had strap ons but wanna try the real thing. If you have a decent package i would like to talk to you. Plz atleast be 6 inches ive taken as much as 8 so like to stay around that size im not just gonna do anyone i wanna tal [...]

any real ladies or couples in Southern WV?? - m4mw (Near Beckley) 37yr

Looking for ladies and couples for fun . I am 37yrs old 5'11 195 lbs. Have a nice 7 in cock that lasts for hours. I am real and looking for the same. Please respond with a pic and tell me where your from so i know your real. Lets at it!

cpl trading pics - mw4mw

looking to trade pics of my wife.Age,race and size not important just be real. please send a nude pic with your reply. thanks

Looking for tiny, petite and tight girls to make videos! - m4w (beckley and surrounding) 24yr

I am looking for sexy, tight, petite girls who liked to make some donations and have some fun. Video ourselves fucking in crazy places, toys, tie you up just to name few things to try. Like have girls not alot experience. Send pics and put "video" in [...]

looking for a discrete bottom - m4m ( Princeton bluefield Beckley ) 25yr

looking for a discrete guy that likes to bottom. be ddf as I am. No fems sorry. Married and other bi guys are a plus send pic and stats with first email or be ignored. Put the date in the subject line so I know your real

man wanting fed - m4m (oak hill Fayetteville plum orchard) 45yr

Title says it all you got a sac full use my talented mouth to satisfy your need. Or use my tight ass or both . No endless emails simple I like to please a guy and enjoy th e reward of the load. Your place or meet out, cannot host.

fun couple - mw4mw (princeton) 37yr

hi..we are a 37m..29f..in Princeton..sat..may11th...looking for a couple,or a female,who is drama free..fun..and safe..were d/d free..u be too...we are serious,and looking for serious people only....we have 82pics..8 contact234..us and 46 we can see1 [...]

please let me suck you off - m4m (beckley fayette summersville) 30yr

guys i really need to suck on a cock and get a load tonight. i have had this built up all week. 7in here. dont like to be sucked but love to be jacked. i also will rim......love it. please be around 230 or lower in weight and 25-55 and have a good si [...]

lets hang out - m4w (Near Summersville) 28yr

Looking to get into something tonight, hang out and maybe have some fun. I'm 28 hwp, d&d free. Looking to get into something tonight. I am real it has been raining all evening. Put tonight in subject and include a pic.

Bi Couple for single male or couple - mw4m (fayetteville,beckley area) 3255yr

Bi Couple looking for single males or couples. Husband is orally bi only!!! Please be HWP, at least 35 yrs of age and at least 7 1/2 inches. Looking to meet on Saturday afternoon/evening.

Seeking women for Adult Movies - m4w (Southern WV)

Seeking local women from Southern West Virginia. Who would be interested in making adult films. You must be 18 years old. But all women under the age of 50 are encouraged to apply. This ad is real. Don't miss out on a great opportunity. The sky is th [...]

any real ladies or couples in Southern WV?? - m4mw (Near Beckley) 37yr

Looking for ladies and couples for fun . I am 37yrs old 5'11 195 lbs. Have a nice 7 in cock that lasts for hours. I am real and looking for the same. Please respond with a pic and tell me where your from so i know your real. Lets at it!

Want to Str8 UP get it ON - m4m (Beckley) 29yr

29 6'3" dark blonde hazel yes 160 lbs 7.5-8 cut just wanna get some hot steamy action going! hit me up....can not host...but willing to meet! pics in first email a must..will resend pics to you!

CD here to please his Sunday evening - m4mm (Near Summersville) 42yr

I am a CD looking to please a man or men at my home near Summersville. Can host various nights weekly. I do not top. Would love to have 2 or 3 to service & please at once but not necessary. Has been a fantasy of mine for a while now. I am very real a [...]

Blow n Go Anyone? - m4m (Sophia ) 31yr

Any men in the Sophia area interested in a blow n go tonight? And I will swallow. Can host until 11:30pm. If interested message me back. Peace.

Any ynger looking(free now till late sat nite) - m4m (Oak HIll) 48yr

Hey looking for a younger guy or guys for some nsa fun. pref 18 to 36 masuculine str8 curious,Bi , military guys a plus.I like foreplay, sucking and getting fucked mostly but open to suggestions.I am 48 wm 5'9 bout 220 clean disease free and can host [...]

Looking for something soon - m4m (Princeton/Bluefield) 32yr

Looking for fun soon, you must host. Email me and we will discuss more. 6'2 180 Brown hair blue eyes..

Hit me up for a good time. - m4m (Princeton-Bluefield) 32yr

Lookn for someone to please. 6'1 180 brown hair blue eyes. D&d free. U must host.

looking for a discreet nsa woman - m4w (monroe co.) 28yr

Things have gotten a little stale and I'm looking for a change of pace. I'm 29 yo. About 6'1"/195 average build. I'm looking for someone d&d free to meet up with. Ideally you would be 35 or younger and fairly fit (a little extra is ok). If you're int [...]

Looking 4 a interracial couple - m4mw (Princeton) 41yr

Looking to see a bbc tear some white pussy up... Size or age not an issue just wanna watch a little white girl get nail hard by a bbc that's 9+ inches or more

looking for a couple - m4mw (Mercer and surrounding) 38yr

I am looking for a couple who wants to have a little fun in the bedroom. You must host. Love playing with a couple. I am Bi and a top if it cums to that.

looking for a quick one - m4w (wv) 28yr

Looking for regular or one time. Put wet in subject so I know you're real. I live in Charleston. Willing to drive. Respond and ill send number. I love oral for both

Looking for a big cock - mw4m (Mercer co) 37yr

Married couple looking for a D&D free clean cut and clean shaved guy with a big cock to have some fun with the wife tonight. No male on male contact. Must be willing and able to come to us cause we must host. Race is not an issue. Please reply with p [...]

weird but sane - m4mw (wv)

I'm looking for something weird... I have an incest fetish... Any incest families who would let me join their family or would let me be apart of their sexual life style... Serious replies only.. Put incest n the subject ....

will u have my baby - m4w (wv)

I'm a single man looking to find a woman who would be willing to have a baby with me , not looking for a relationship but if it happens it happens.... I want to be the,one who raise the child if a relationship doesn't happen... I really want to be a [...]

Where are the truly freaky women? - m4w (mercer county) 32yr

C'mon now its friday, there has to be a lady wanting some fun out there. 32 year old black man. im not a stick, but im definitely not fat either. i do like women with meat on their bones, though. i also like a real freak behind closed doors? Im looki [...]

NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - m4w (beckley) 35yr

Need some attention right now.... shoot me a phone number and lets hook up within the hour.,..... Horny!!

Suckin dick today at Airport vid - m4m (Beaver/ airport Video) 31yr

Short stocky good lookin guy here.. Normal average guy. Suckin dick from 2-7 at airport Video in Beaver near Beckley. I give amazing fuckin head so cum get it man. I'll be over in the video booths.

Young stud for some fun - m4w (Fayetteville ) 23yr

Looking for some freaky discreet fun!!! Message me with XXX as a subject so i know you are REAL !!! Up for anything if you are.. would also love a MFF if you have a friend (;

Looking for a BJ - m4m

Looking for an NSA BJ. Can't host. Limited time. Tell me what you want to do and send pics if possible.

please be real - mw4m (southern wv)

Going to try this again. Looking for a well endowed male to have a good time with the wife tonight. Must be D&D free and very discrete. No male on male contact. Clean shaved or well trimmed preferred. Do not be camera shy. Please reply with pics of [...]

Need my cock sucked and a ass to fuck - m4m (Beckley) 34yr

I'm a bi sexual .. Need of some playtime while my girlfriend is outa town .. U must host ..very discrete ., send pic & ill send mine .. Monday 5/13/13 after 8pm .. Put playtime in the subject :)

free today - m4w (southern wv) 38yr

looking for some good fucking today, will be free till 2 today if you want to have some fun, age race not important, can come to you, so hit me up (no guys) put( fun time) in head line hope to hear from you

Need a first time with ethnic type girl or black! - m4w (beckley/blacksburg/surrounding) 24yr

I am looking for sexy type ethnic girls of all races and sexy black girls. If you fit this description and like some discrete FWB fun or one time fun, send some pics and put "ethnic" in heading

strong dom tatted male - m4w (gbc) 23yr

Tall, strong, good looking, clean, tatted, gentleman looking for a gal for today until Monday day light for nsa sex. Any race, any agefrom 18 up, I can host, so you come to me,I can meet you somewhere if needed. I'm good at what I do, I love giving a [...]

Morning fun! - m4m (Beckley-Fayetteville) 27yr

Looking for some fun in the mornings. I'm looking for an older dad type. But anyone can apply and see where it goes. I'm down for just about anything. Few limits. I'm in great shape and have pics to share. I'm 5'7. One hundred fifty pounds. And a sev [...]

Want to Str8 UP get it ON - m4m (Beckley) 29yr

29 6'3" dark blonde hazel yes 160 lbs 7.5-8 cut just wanna get some hot steamy action going! hit me up....can not host...but willing to meet! pics in first email a must..will resend pics to you!

I need it drained - m4m (Mercer) 41yr

I got 7 Inches of dick that needs a really needs a warm mouth to dump my load in... If you wanna cum get a load holler back .. I can host

looking for masculine third - mm4m (greenbrier county)

2 masc men seeking third for nsa fun. Can host. Safe play only. Your stats and pic gets ours. No bullshit, endless pic trade, or emailing. Be hwp, masculine and clean. Straight or curious is even better. Be serious and ready. Looking as long as this [...]

Send me some x rated pics - m4w (Wv) 25yr

I would love to see some sexy photo from girls!! Nine 7 0 7 three nine 3 6 zero 7

Be a little adventurous (Beckley ) 18yr

Ok well I am an 18 year old male who wants to find a black man with a huge black cock that I can suck dry. I want someone extremely descreet and won't tell anyone. Message me and I will find a place to meet

What's up? - m4m (Beckley) 22yr

I am looking for friends & a friends with benefits. I like to have fun, I am very down to earth and very chill. I generally get along with everyone. Pics get a faster response, please include stats as well. I'm 6'2 brown hair blue eyes 6"c 230lbs. Hi [...]

Want me to do your girlfriend?wife?sister? - m4w (beckley and surrounding) 24yr

I would love to try this taboo, if have sexy girl, wife, fiance, sister or daughter you want to see have fun, send at least 2 pics and put"fun taboo" in heading

pulled over on cherry st - m4m (bluefield) 30yr

you were driving black 4 door car with bad passenger side head light..maybe a nissan i was standing near by think u saw me...just wondering if interested in me helping u releave the stress of ur ticket

Can i do your sister?daughter?wife? - m4w (beckley and surrounding) 24yr

I have been dying to try this Taboo, all i ask is girl be sexy. If real, put "taboo" in heading, and send at least 2 pics of girl.

Me and my gf want something new for a night - ww4m (Beckley) 28yr

We are DDF and Attractive looking for a good time only for one night with a 28-45 male. Your pic gets ours. And we are choicy we are going to pick the best that responds.

would like to bottom for gl guy - m4m (bluefield) 43yr

Im thin and clean and in great shape, would like to bottom for a gl clean guy u have to have no bigger cock that 6.5 inches and i like thinner guys send stats in first email pics are a plus.....

looking for females and couples that are ready to fuck - m4w (southern WV) 37yr

Any real ladies or couples out there? Horny as hell and looking to creampie some pussy. Hit me back with a pic and i will send my cell # so we can get to the fun.

looking tonight - m4m (beckley) 21yr

Will be in beckley tonight and I'm looking for some safe clean and discrete fun. If all goes well we could make it a weekly thing. You must be able to host, I'm looking for a bottom that can handle me if you know what I mean. 5/10 185lbs big college [...]

Guy looking for BBW for fun - m4w (Beckley) 31yr

Hi I'm Ernest 31 white I looking for fwb laid back So I'm not pushy BBW go to the front others welcome Send me a e- mail and I give you my text number Race doesn't matter I looking for now or later Put BBW fun in subject line to weed out spam tha [...]

Still looking to suck a nice cock - m4m (Summersville) 51yr

Would be nice to have another masculine guy to stop by my place and feed me some good cock. Very discrete here. Live alone in Summersville. Hit me up!

wanna be my sexy cum slut?? - m4m (Bluefield/Princeton Area) 26yr

Who wants to love and take care of this Big Black Cock for me? Can you be my sexy cum slut? You like to wear sexy panties, heels, ect? Know how to make a man feel like a real man? Well I need me a sexy cum slut and I have all the Big Black Cock you n [...]

Anyone lookin(free now till later nite) - m4m (Oak Hill) 48yr

Hey 48 m off work till today and lookiing for a younger guy 18 to 36 who wants to come by and have some fun. I can host very discreet and clean. I like to suck foreplay get fuckd(but am vers). Can be mutal or not. Really like str8 curious bi masculin [...]

excited at Crossroads Mall - m4w (Beckley) 38yr

I will be at the mall tonight for a couple hours. I would love to have a discreet encounter as a fantasy somewhere in the mall. No guys, I am not gay or curious. Just email me back and we can make arrangements.

NSA ONLY!!! - w4m (Raleigh/Summers County) 33yr

Looking for a man who just wants a NSA woman for some fun. I can host. You be between 30-45 HWP and at least 7".

looking for sum MFF fun(; - m4ww (Fayette County ) 23yr

i am a CLEAN white male with a Thick long shaft .. willing to please you in every way you wish. PLEASE BE REAL. so sick of spam. if you arnt scared message me with 3Sum as header :p i will be waiting .. Also i will send pic once i know you are real

married couple looking for our first time threesome - mw4m (Gary WV) 3026yr

we are a clean ddf no stds married couple looking for a guy for our first threesome.. we are looking for someone close to us like say Princeton or bluefield.. we are real you be too.. no pic collectors or bs.. we are not in a hurry to do this maybe i [...]

looking for a guy first time threesome prefer first timer - mw4m (southern wv ) 3025yr

we are a married couple looking for a guy for our first threesome experience.. we would like to find a guy for his first time also.. we are ddf clean no stds.. this is a b-day present for my wife she wants two guys and a strange dick.. what we want m [...]

couple looking for full swap - mw4mw (welch, gary, princeton, bluefield) 3025yr

we are newbies at this but we are looking for a clean and ddf couple to get to know for a while for some adult fun.. must be clean and ddf like us.. no bs or pic collectors if you cant voice verify or prove you are real do not contact us.... we are r [...]

pic trade (Beckley)

looking to trade pics of sexy women when were really love to have pics of local ladies but will trade even for women not my local area

Looking For Tranny/Cd - m4m (Bluefield/Princeton ) 26yr

Im looking for a sexy tranny or Cd. I know your out there and your secret is safe with me. Also sexy twinks that have thought of dressing Cd let me know! Im very attractive, Well Hung 10 inches+ , clean, d&d free, and always horny for a sexy Cd. So i [...]

massage - m4w (beckley)

I am looking for a woman to give me a good massage would really enjoy a happy ending afterwards but not necessary but I really do need a good massage

Looking this weekend - m4m (rlands) 23yr

Looking to have some fun this week/weekend. I am 23 5'10 average built and vers. Im d/d free as should you be. Please send a picture and I will send one back. Be close to my age in decent shape. can host at times and travel. Only serious guys only. P [...]

not gonna lie - m4w (Prnct/Athens) 44yr

I'm not gonna sugar coat it...I just want sex. Not getting it at home but don't want to leave her. Just want someone who is down for some good ol' sex every now and then without any drama or commitments. I need it NOW. Put NOW in subject so I know yo [...]

In the area for a week. - m4w (Beckley / Princeton) 20yr

I will be in the Beckley / Princeton area for about one week for a business trip. I am looking for a female to hook up with, I won't be able to host however I do have transportation and can come to you. I am 5'7, age 20, brown hair, blue eyes, with a [...]

someone real PLEASE - m4w (Princeton/Bluefield) 44yr

Hey there...tired of looking for someone on here to have some fun with only to find that its a link to some "hookup" site. IF there are any REAL women out there wanting to have some REAL fun...no strings, no commitment, just pure adult fun and sex, w [...]

lookin for truckers - m4m (greenbrier county) 50yr

lookin for trucker dick, on truckersucker.com, pumpkin, drainin balls, and I can host....

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий