четверг, 9 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | casual encounters in sheboygan, WI

Seeking Mature and Discrete Woman - m4w (New Holstein)

As the title says i am in search of and older woman to show me what i have been missing. I am in my late twenties 5'10"200lbs with an average cock. Body types mean nothing to me. I can appreciate a woman for what she is and always aim to please. I en [...]

sucking big cocks thursday - m4m (sheboygan county)

Looking for big cocks to suck must be biger than 8 inches I swallow and deep throat u host or car fun send pic of cock in first email and bj in subject so I know ur real looking for thursday

bj needed ....im bbc - m4w (plymouth) 25yr

Do u no how to drive a stick? Third shift at work....I want to meet u on my break....

Seeking BBW for fun - m4w (Sheboygan) 30yr

Seeking BBW for fun, would like an ongoing thing or whatever you're up for. I just like a girl with some substance. Send me a pic and I will send mine. Looking for tonight if possible.

Texting - m4w (Texttown USA) 24yr

Hung fit white guy looking to do some dirty texting and picture trading with a horny woman. Nothing more unless we decide we want to meet up some time. Put "SEXTING" in the subject line and leave me the number to text to.

Who wants to.... - m4w (Manitowoc) 24yr

Who wants to come over and suck my dick? Pic for pic dd free nsa. Just looking for somebody to come over and suck me dry and take my fat cock deep inside you.

Home alone horny as hell in need of a good cock sucking - m4m (25 min north of sheboygan)

sitting home alone looking for a guy with a nice size cock that loves to suck as i do all so 69ing fucking and more with right guy im bi single live alone 5-10 twofifteen 71/2 cut on the ticker side and horny lets get naked and play

need nothing in return - m4w (sheboygan) 39yr

ok, heres the deal,i want to lick your pussy and ass til you cum in my mouth. i need nothing in return,just a mouth full of cum. you wont be disapointed. will be discreet. put happy new year in subject line so i know your not spam. looks,age,size do [...]

I NEED a good fucking - m4mm (Manitowoc) 43yr

Horny assed bisexual here. Been too long since i had a good hard cock slamming my ass. Avg build here, looking for similar. Also love to rim a hot ass, into kissing, oral, anal, rimming, 69. Love to suck and swallow. Would LOVE to hook up tonigh [...]

I NEED A GOOD FUCKING - m4m (Manitowoc) 43yr

orny assed bisexual here. Been too long since i had a good hard cock slamming my ass. Avg build here, looking for similar. Also love to rim a hot ass, into kissing, oral, anal, rimming, 69. Love to suck and swallow. Would LOVE to hook up tonight [...]

horny bottom looking for top - m4m (Manitowoc) 40yr

versatile horny bottom, looking for horny top to satisfy his sexual needs with. Me - 43 blond avg build, 5'9", 6"c, smooth chest. d/d free into oral , anal, rimming, 69 love to suck and swallow please be in decent shape and d/d free also Availabl [...]

any women want thier pussy ate tonight? - m4w (two rivers) 21yr

Looking for a girl that wants to get eaten out tonight in a car or outside whatevers clever I want to eat you til you cum I rim also if you like that hit me up tonight older women are a plus please be clean and put your favorite color in the sub line [...]

NSA - m4w (sheboygan) 25yr

There is not one girl in this city thats down for some nsa fun? reply with nsa in the subject if your down

looking for a hookup - m4m (sheboygan) 43yr

Very discrete, Aim into younger guys, just my thing, laid back private,dd/f clean guy. into oral,rimming and more nothing unsafe. looking for someone 18-30 slim open minded and discreet. i am a muscular,200,six foot,7 cut man.Play safe. just looking [...]

dtf - m4w (Sheboygan, WI) 30yr

Anybody out there down to get with a guy down for anything? Love to eat out and love big tits! I've got 7" of ding dong waiting for you! Pics are a plus or a phone # to text some pics and get naughty! eating out in the subject line for real people p [...]

got a load? - m4m (sheboygan) 63yr

I'm looking for a nice cock to drain and swallow. put suck me in subject line to weed out spam. Please include stats.

Breast Play - m4w (Sheboygan Co) 34yr

Looking for a younger woman who is at least 18 years of age who will let me play with her perky breasts. Nothing else needed in return. Reply with your bra size in the subject line, a picture will get a quicker response.

looking for a female to have great night with us - mw4w (manitowoc/sheboygan) 4536yr

Hi there we are looking for a female to join in with us for some great sex. Little about us he is 45 well hung very orally talented has done this before female is 36 bbw looking for her first time has never done this before but curious we would host [...]

Younger guy for older - m4w (sheboygan) 19yr

Its going be nice out today! already 70 degrees.?I am looking for a hookup can be a regular if it goes well. Looking for an older women can be married, have kids, dont matter to me. Im very nice and horny as hell all the time just dont feel like hook [...]

Looking to eat some black pussy... - m4w (Sheb) 32yr

I've never been with a black female before, and always wanted to! I love to eat pussy and will do as long as you would like. I'm a good looking white male with a good build. I can send pics. Please reply with a pic and put black lick in the subject s [...]

looking to fuck m4m m4w - m4t (manitowoc) 20yr

just looking to fuck .......................................................................................................................................

GOOD HEAD? - m4m (Manitowoc) 29yr

Do you think you give good head? Let me be the judge of that. I am an attractive white guy. Looking to get sucked really good. Younger/twinks get the top spot. Reply for number and pic please.

Married Guy Wants Dick - m4m (Sheboygan) 42yr

I WANT DICK! Love sucking! Love a guy to blow a load on my face! Also am bottom. Reciprocation not necessary...just enjoy sucking! YOU MUST HOST! Tight furry ass and warm mouth that loves to take it down to the balls! I am 42, 5'10", one hundred nine [...]

Looking for a top today - m4m (Sheboygan) 42yr

Hi 42 year old male bi prefer bottom looking for a guy to cum over and suck on your head until it's purple and then you can take my ass for a ride. Please send me stats and pics not needed but would help. Let me know what your pleasure is. Can host c [...]

420 Friendly and more - m4w (sheboygan) 38yr

Looking for a 420 friendly woman who would like to smoke some and then let me go down on you and lick your pussy till you cum over and over again. Not looking for anything in return. Not picky on age, size or looks. Just want a woman who enjoys sm [...]

Sex, love and the right to be happy - m4w (Manty) 48yr

Me, not bad on the eyes. Looking for, one long term friendly affair willing to meet morning early afternoons. 5'11" 180lb easygoing white guy just trying to share a little love. DDF pic for pic....

Breeding session - m4w (Sheboygan) 30yr

Looking to breed for a willing woman looking to be impregnated. No strings just unprotected fucking. If you're interested let me know 30m from sheboygan.

Looking for a connection along the Lakeshore - m4m (Manitowoc) 50yr

Hello I will be traveling along the Lakeshore From Michicot to Sheboygan looking for fun ! Is there anyone out there looking also ? Lets connect along the Lakeshore ! I am a Versitial Guy with many interests !!! I am of the Bear Type of Guy. D/ [...]

Sexy fit n hung Latin guy - m4m (Sheboygan ) 20yr

Like the tittle says it.. I'm a young fit hung Latin guy looking for a good time with the right guy!;) I'm not into older or bears.. It's not my thing Be around my age and at least in decent shape! Discretion is a must.. This has to stay between m [...]

Straight to the point, can I put my dick in your mouth? - m4w

Looking for some sloppy wet,forced deep down your throat till you gag,face fucking head.Pic with your response cuts out the bullshiters,& No Guys!

Any housewives or milfs looking for younger male?? - m4w (Manitowoc) 23yr

23 year old male looking for a older women to have some fun with today. Please be close to manitowoc are and be able to host. You're pic and number will get a text from me with a pic of me. Put "fuck me" in the subject line so I know you're not bulls [...]

ISO NAUGHTY MAID - m4w (Sheboygan, Wi.) 50yr

Looking for a woman to clean my apartment in the nude. Size or age do not concern me, all are welcome!! GENEROUS!! Please include a contact number to speed things up. Thanx!

Need A Spanking? - m4w (Sheboygan, Wi.) 50yr

Do you secretly crave to have your bottom bared and to be spanked like a lil' girl? I can make this fantasy a reality for you. Experienced spanker here, your limits will be respected. I can host or come to you. Thank you.

Want Your Pussy Eaten? - m4w (Sheboygan, Wi.) 50yr

Would you like to have your pussy eaten by a pro? VERY orally talented. I will eat your pussy AND ass for as long as you desire! No recip required, I just LOVE to eat good pussy! I can host or come to you. Give your pussy a treat! Thank you.

nsa/fwb - m4w (sheboygan) 25yr

im tall white athletic build looking for a fwb in sheboygan for hanging out and other things reply with your favorite color so i know your real ty your pic gets mine

Looking for a fun couple - m4mw (FDL) 60yr

I love 3some and more. I live alone and can host. I'm open minded and ready to experiment with a fun couple. If any one is interested than hit me up. I aim to please.

Married, And Loooking - m4w (FDL) 41yr

Just like the posting states. must be DF and willing to do any position. Its been awhile so im very horny! Im 5'10" and 190#, salt & pepper hair,green eyes and have a goatee.Age and race and body size doesnt matter. I love a woman who likes her pussy [...]

Make me suck on it - m4m (Sheboygan) 21yr

Looking for older clean masculine first time fantasy You host or your vehicle Looking to do this now 1am

craving your climax - m4w (eagle river)

Visiting eagle river this weekend. Seeking a companion to explore and show me sites. I enjoy giving. Tell me what we can do. What you want. Pretty open minded. Just let me know. Your reply must have pics for me to respond. And I love a woman's body! [...]

looking to get sucked - m4m (sheboygan) 35yr

Im looking for a discreet blow or jackig. 18_25 only,put may in subject,i can host uncut cock here

Daddy for Naughty Girl - m4w (sheboygan) 48yr

You have been a naughty little girl and Daddy will have to punish you. There you stand in that skimpy little short skirt. When you bend over everyone can see your thin lace see-through panties. You know what happens when you dress like that around Da [...]

Looking for a lonely wife - m4w (Sheboygan) 31yr

I've always wanted to to pleasure a lonely wife. If you're not married, just pretend. I'm white, tall, fit, and clean. Attached pictures will render a quicker response.

Where the real ladies at? - m4w (Manty/tr) 28yr

Looking for a real woman on here for some adult fun. All I ever get are fakes. Aren't there any real ones? Get back to me with your favorite color to weed out the fakes and get this thing started.

Sexting first, fwb later - m4w (Manitowoc) 28yr

Looking for a girl that wants to sext first and get comfortable with each other first and then meet for the real thing. Get back to me if your interested. Looking for a curvy girl with a nice ass. Put favorite color in email to weed out any spam.

cd in your wife,daughters, familys clothing - m4m (cant host) 20yr

i want to find a guy the can provide the clothing for me so he can use me i have shaven legs belly button pierced :) tell me what you have and what you want

young guy needing to get fucked - m4m (you host)

i want you to slide that dick in my ass dont want it ruff i want a nice passionet fuck i have never sucked but if you are fresh out the shower and i mean fresh i will try you must host

looking for a top prefer uncut - m4m (you host ) 20yr

i need to get off i will cross dress if you have stuff for me to wear im thin athletic shaved legs and ass you must host have toys \ have big head or uncut to the front

can i lick your ass - m4w (fdl) 32yr

I love licking a girls ass and giving anal. My girls not into anything kinky and I need it. We get along way to well to give her up but I need a little kink hear and there. Hoping to find someone that likes it as well. You do this for me and I will d [...]

Fairly newHosting hot cock action tonight - m4m (25 min north off i-43)

have been with some guys im looking for a guy that loves to suck cock as i do to but have never swallowed yet would like a nice cock to try it maybe allso top 69ing open to more with right guy im bi single live alone 5-10 220 seven and a half cut on [...]

Who wants to slob on a hard cock? - m4m (Sheboygan) 29yr

Looking to get a hard cock shoved in my mouth, cum on me and to have you suck my cock. Looking for now. In shape and gl.

Help me relax - m4w (Sheboygan) 34yr

I'll be getting into my hotel in Sheboygan tonight around 1am after a long ass day of working and driving. I will be in town for 3 days for work. I have a professional career and am stressed out. Please help me relax when I arrive.. I'm 6'2, brown ha [...]

Son looking for Daddy - m4m (Sheboygan) 38yr

This could be a role play type thing or this could really be an older daddy and me. I am interested in someone that is decent to great looking. If older salt and pepper hair drives me wild. I am looking to take care of my daddies needs. I can suck an [...]

sweet fun guy looking for fwb - m4w (anywere) 29yr

hi i am looking for a fwb i dont need 5 different women just one that would want to have some fun once in awhile a little about me i am a sweet, fun, easy going, very sane and normal guy. I am very very clean and dd free very mature 29yo. 6'1 about 1 [...]

looking for younger - m4m (fond du lac) 58yr

Looking to find a younger man that likes oral and is more of a bottom, must be clean as I am. and pic will speed things up, I am free most of the time so don't matter what shift you work.

Friday fun day! - w4m

I am a pretty medium sized bbw looking for a fucking partner for Friday Fun Day!... Looking for a DDF WHITE MALE with big hard cock! Must love to eat pussy and last for a while before cumming!!...reply with a picture and location! ***SAFE SEX IS A M [...]

wanting some - m4m (sheboygan county) 45yr

Smaller, good looking, clean, ddf, smooth.5 '8", under 140. Nice smooth hole looking for a dick. Take me!

Looking for you to cum along !!!! - m4w (Sheboygan north) 40yr

Headed to Eagle River for the weekend. Looking for companion to enjoy the trip with. We will enjoy pool, good food, drinks, browsing, and ????? Open to most ideas. Hate to take the trip alone when you could enjoy the time away with me. Be real as I a [...]

Needing a back masssage or rubdown - m4m (N.S. Sheboygan) 47yr

I need a back and leg massage. I will gladly give one in return if desired. No fems or obese guys please. Please, no one older than myself. I can host or travel. I have cronic back pain and it hurts a lot. If more happens, so be it if the chemistry i [...]

bang me... - m4m (sheboygan.) 21yr

whas up in tiwn for a lil while...tryin to have sone fun...u host ill come over suck your cock and let you fuck me....im clean you be 2.... hit me up lets make ut happen....if this is still up im still looking

Hang out (tonight only) - w4m 19yr

I'm Looking for a white male between the ages of 20 and 35 that is 420 and attractive (body toned, or average; nice hygiene; not creepy or weird). I'm 19 Years old. Brown eyes, black hair. About 5'1 in height. Nice round ass and a nice rack. I don't [...]

26 from Manitowoc - m4w (Manitowoc) 26yr

I'm horny as hell can't get enough sex and I'm looking to sext and maybe meet up and have awsome sex

Looking for some guy only fun ;-) - m4m (Sheboygan (I Can Host)) 31yr

I am looking for a guy around my age (35 or younger) to fool around with. I am interested in giving handjobs, blowjobs, massage, naked wrestling, even a naked pillow fight just for fun :-) What I am getting at is I am open to a lot of things. I am a [...]

Daddy Looking For a Daughter - m4w (sheboygan falls) 52yr

Hi I am looking for a woman that would like a daddy daughter discreet ongoing sexual relationship. I am married so discretion is a must! Somethings I am looking for is. you must be over 21. Must love to dress sluty. If you are busty and can host [...]

looking for a fwb - m4w (sheboygan)

looking for a fwb must be under 24 your pic gets mine im not too picky but must be in sheboygan

looking for fwb/nsa - mw4w (sheboygan) 25yr

Hi looking for a bi-female willing to help my gf experiment with her bi curios ideas im a athletic white male and she is a thicker white female we are looking to see where everything will lead please reply with your favorite color to show your real y [...]

Not looking for a one night stand - m4w (sheboygan wi) 36yr

I'm looking to be a friend. I'm a happy individual looking to share that. I am fit looking for a average to thin woman, age is not significant to me. Would like to text a bit to get to know each other before our first meeting. I am just looking for o [...]

Are you nervous? - m4w (Sheboygan)

Is anyone on here actually serious or is everyone just playing games!! So are you interested in finding someone on here but a little nervous, or maybe your a little self conscious about how you look or what people think! Well, I am not here to judge [...]

Today!!! - m4w (Manitowoc) 41yr

Rain again!!! I am looking to meet up today, so if your the spontaneous type shoot me an email and a pic and lets do this! Yes, I am real and I won't respond to dating sites! Put what area you are from in the subject! Pic for Pic.

Fun Loving Couple looking for a girl - mw4w (Sheboygan Co.) 37yr

We are a loving couple who would love to find a female to join us. We would like to hang out and have a drink or two. If things click, we can see where they progress. We are hwp and DDF. We would like you to be as well. Reply with your favorite color [...]

lakeshore looking - m4m (lakeshore) 54yr

Bi married 54 here looking for similar. Discretion a must and cannot host. Looking for occasional, not all the time. Five ten, 215 and 7 cut Enjoy oral and maybe more with the right guy.

Roadhead needed Monday - m4w (my car)

Cute girl with full lips need to suck me dry in the back seat Monday afternoon.. Send a real pic or I will not reply, I am a 39 swm

Need a woman's touch - w4w (Oz)

Looking for a friend who enjoys some of the same things as me, drinking, smoking and sex. I want just a female not a couple or single male. I am swf, 31 and hwp, long dark hair, pale skin, and blue eyes. I like a variety of music, movies and food. I [...]

Looking for a young woman to spoil ages 18-25 - m4w 29yr

I'm looking for nice, fun young woman to spoil every once in a while who is 18+ I'll take you shopping, out to nice dinners, and get us a room every once in a while. Not really looking for a relationship just a Fwb type of thing, but you never know w [...]

Come playhouse with me and my bestfriend or just one of us. we can help you as l (sheboygan, WI)

I am always positive, magnetic at times, very social, love life and my career. I have a HIGH energy level, I get excited about minor little things.............O:-)

I am as real as I can be (Bears vs Panthers on 10/2/11). To help eliminate spamm (sheboygan, WI)

I love my Green Bay Packers, and have been watching faithfully for 19 years. I am worse than most men I know when the game is on. I refuse to miss a game!!!

naked man fun today! - m4m (sheboygan/manitowoc ) 27yr

Looking to find a man or men that wanna get naked and see where it goes from there.... u must host or be willing to do outdoor. Am more bottom if it gets that far, but will top too... Older, chubby, dominant, and 420 friendly all big ++ i I'm 27yr o [...]

Private Glory Hole - m4m (Sheboygan) 30yr

I have a private glory hole set up for everyone this morning! You come over open the front door drop your pants at the hole and let ne suck your cock! And then just go after you cum! Open now cock pictures go to the front if the line!

Young hung fit Latino - m4m (Sheboygan) 20yr

20 yr old Latino new to Sheboygan looking for a good time with a sexy guy. We can either suck each other off or I can fuck you! If you're interested reply with your pics and stats! PICS ARE A MUST NOT ONLY DICK OR ASS PICS BUT FACE PICS AS WELL!:)

idk what I'm looking for - m4m (sheboygan county) 45yr

Hey, 45, younger looking. Very new, very curious. Little guy, 5'8" 140, slim, smooth, very clean. Good looking, love making out and then whatever??? Sucked some dick, would like to try more. Will reply with pic if u do. 18-60 cool, just no fatties pl [...]

Not Sure Where to Start - w4w (Sheboygan) 33yr

I like going out for drinks, dancing, and great conversation. Getting started with someone new is rough. I'm not looking for a relationship, just some flirting and some grown-up fun. I've been craving a woman's touch, and I have no clue where to star [...]

Lets meet up behind my garage or out at a park - m4m (Sheboygan) 27yr

I have a garage that has eoods behind it and is hidden from anyone. Let's meet and play. Or we can meet in a park bathroom. Looking for tonight or tomorrow morning!

why not try a uncut dick - m4w (cleveland) 23yr

Just what to fuck monday night work most of day so text me not picke just want my dick wet up for almost anything

Mature BBW - m4w (Manitowoc) 21yr

I'm 21 years young looking for a horny mature bbw in the Manitowoc Two Rivers area to have some fun with I'm in to please you however you want I'm 5'7 190 average size I cannot host so you must be able too...please be real and actually in the area ch [...]

snapchat? - m4w (two rivers) 22yr

Any horny women wanna fool around with snapchat? Send me ur user id and ill add you.

Young top - m4m (Sheboygan) 20yr

Horny as hell, looking to top, can't host, maybe car fun. Discretion is a must, I have a gf. I'm 6'1 220 lbs. Get back to me as soon as possible, pics please. Crossdressers are more then welcome ;) I love fem guys.

Rough day! Lets release some tension together. - m4w (Manty/Two Rivers) 25yr

It's been a rough couple of weeks and especially a rough today. I am looking for discreet NSA fun asap (very good possibility for tonight). I can host. Please be relatively fit, attractive and within age. Also come with some stamina and ready to take [...]

Blow n go - m4m (sheboygan) 22yr

Looking for someone to meet up with tomorrow...say between 5 and 530 in the morning. you just hop in and pull your dick out :) put early morning in the subject if your interested

big cock needed - m4m (manitowoc/sheboygan area) 31yr

Looking for a well hung top to pound my ass bareback. thirty one years six foot tall two hundred twenty pounds with a nice tight ass, webcam available here, hit me back soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Housewives - m4w (Sheboygan) 42yr

If you are looking at this ad that means you are curious about exploring sexual adventures with someone else. I am looking for someone 18 to 45 for some discreet encounters. Why not be spontaneous and go for it! Hope to hear from you soon! Pic for pi [...]

Looking for perv friend - m4m (sheboygan) 39yr

39/bi/m, decent looking in Sheboygan. Looking for a younger guy (under 30), bi or straight to hang out once in awhile. I'm trying to find somebody with no hang ups about pulling his dick out and jerking off with somebody, watching different kinds of [...]

Hi, I'm really finding hard to find that one person I can actually mesh with. Al (sheboygan, WI)

Hey!! . I love the beach and being outside, hate being cooped up inside unless im cuddling. I love to laugh and have a good time. I am not afraid to tell you how it is, i hate beating around the bush. I listen to lots of country, but will listen to a [...]

Random stranger fuck - m4w (sheboygan) 48yr

any women out there who like the idea or fantasize about fucking a random stranger in a random setting? maybe you park next to me in a secluded park or parking lot only to find me jerking off in my car...so you feel the need to get in and help out? i [...]

Daddy/Son Spanking - m4m (Sheboygan) 47yr

I would love to find a "boy" to help me with my spanking fantasy. I'm looking for someone who is young enough to actually be my son...someone I can easily take over my knee...someone who will cry and beg for mercy. Sex is not important...just a long [...]

craving the taste - m4w (it place) 29yr

Im 29 5 foot 9. 290 lbs but i carry it well. looking to go down on a woman. The freaker the better. Pic for pic. U must host.

Looking for honest.... - m4m

Hi there... I know I'm asking a lot in what you'll be reading, but hey, it's worth a shot! I am 43 yo and very orally bi. I am married, so discretion is a must! I am open to possibly trying more (kissing, body rubs, showers, intercourse), with the r [...]

mom and daughter - m4w (sheboygan falls)

I am looking for a mom and step daughter , mom and her friend or just two gals to have a little fun with some porn watching and see where it goes from there

Fantasy Fulfillment - m4mw (Sheboygan) 43yr

Hi!... Thanks for reading my post... I am, as the title says, looking for major fantasy fulfillment... I am 43 yo and very oral with both men and women. I am looking to have my first threesome and am open to just about anything but pain, or gross (ur [...]

Need Cock Today - m4m (Sheboygan) 32yr

As the title says, in need of a big cock today to service my ass. Will return the favor if interested, just want to fuck around and get off.

47 bottom hosting tops - m4m (sheboygan) 47yr

I feel like sucking,spreading my legs and letting you fuck me good.Respond soon.I want it now.

LOOKING FOR FWB/NSA - mw4w (Sheboygan) 25yr

Hi looking for a bi-female willing to help my gf experiment with her bi curios ideas im a athletic white male and she is a thicker white female we are looking to see where everything will lead please reply with your favorite color to show your real y [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий