суббота, 11 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | men seeking men in waco

DTF Now.... (Waco (You Host)) 26yr

hey guys im just lookin for some NSA Sex with a top guy my age or younger or even older, so if you like what u hear and need some relief Get At Me and lets see what we can do.... When you respond send pics, stats, and in the subject line put "DTF" do [...]

Sports gear / jocks / locker rooms / team mates (Waco) 42yr

College Sports gear...college jocks...and jockstraps...cups....baseball pants...soccer shorts.....all get me fucking hard! Just back from a weeklong trip to CANCUN. All that eye candy has me fucking horny! The girls and guys had my cock twitching! . [...]

Re: Redheads or emos only (Italian guy)? (waco)

This guy is white and fat. He is not Italian and or other ethnicity. He is using other people pictures.

Married, straight, bi.. I wanna suck you off.. (Waco) 28yr

Looking for straight,bi, married guys not getting what they want at home. Wife, girlfriend not taking care of your cock? I will!! Good looking 1/2white 1/2 Latin 28 y/o talented mouth, guys looking to suck you off. In town for business Sunday.. Send [...]

M2MPlay4RealMAN$ (Waco) 46yr

White bi mature businessman here in Waco Saturday - looking for hot hung real straight/bi/married studs 18-30 to suck, rim, play and spoil while in town later this afternoon or evening and perhaps on a more regular basis -ALL safe discreet private an [...]

looking for a special friend (Mexia area) 56yr

looking for someone to spend some time with as well as fishing and looking around.I am a Masculine type guy,Not into the sissy acting crap,I am a guy looking for another guy,Age is not a problem Just be Legal age and alive...I am Caucasion/hispanic m [...]

young stud craving sum daddy meat today (Crest Dr.) 22yr

hey guys, my mission today is have the hottest, dirtiest and kinkiest sex I can have. I woke up so horny this morning and all I can think about is a hot, older man. I do not have a car but message me back w a pic and phone number and Ill text you wit [...]

Fitness Dudes (Waco area)

Young acting would like to meet curious, masculine men, in shape, (college / military) into serious fitness workouts at local gyms. Gold's member / ex military looking for discreet special friend. Mature, career professional, normal average, hwp dude [...]

Older looking for younger (Waco)

55 white male looking for younger guys over the age of !8 looking to give head or more

Wanting a bud/bro (Waco) 24yr

I've been here a couple months (from out of state originally) and know almost nobody here. It has been pretty boring so I figured I'd try this. Looking for someone to hit the bars with, hang out, do stuff outdoors, or just relax and shoot the shit. S [...]

Movie Dates (Waco )

ADULTS: We all watch adult vids, or would like to! Just interested in finding other television / video buffs who enjoy like minded company for pleasurable video viewing / social drinking in a safe/comfortable home. First public meet. Hosting only ava [...]

Professional Men (Waco )

NO Sites: Read Carefully... Seeking male employed, Single professional friends / military GI's. Men available for dinner, gym workouts, movies, running errands with and definitely shopping. Open minded dudes able to talk about everything, fun adventu [...]

looking for lunch time dick - m4m (north) 27yr

Hey blk mle wanna bottom254 super tight ass hole phat 434 bubble booty hosting right 2393 now for some afternoon fun free til 3 hurry.

male blk vers trying to bottom - m4m (Waco tx) 28yr

blk mle wanna bottom or suck dick to254 super tight ass hole phat434 bubble booty 2393 now till early afternoon down for anything riding around want to suck some Dick r get fucked can host to

Clothing Optional Dudes - m4mm (Waco metro)

ADULTS: I'm interested knowing if local area men would participate meeting to discuss forming a Waco Male Nudists SIG. These exist in, Dallas, San Antonio and Nationwide. This meeting would take place in a public setting, date and time specified. The [...]

HOT GUY LOOKIN FOR STRA OR BI (china spring) 28yr

hey guys whats up? horned up tonite looking for some guys that need to blow one. 5 11 165 drk hair grn eyes send stats and pic and i will send. looking for white/latin muscular guys . discreation assured. lets do this

Masculine Men (Waco )

Consenting Adults: Where do all the Waco Men hang out socially-, bars, clubs, parks, restaurants and theaters? Prefer single but all men welcomed to respond..Let's meet to discuss possibilities of long term friendships to include activities. Telephon [...]

any HS or College guys - m4m (BU) 19yr

Latino, athletic, clean guy here. Looking to blow an athletic, hisp,white or Asian student If interested send pic and stats for reply. Looking for tonight.

Bartenders/Waiters - m4m (Waco )

ADULTS Only: I would like to hear Or see in person all bartenders / waiters who are reading. I was a bartender/waiter years ago and was very tired after leaving work. All I wanted to do was strip my uniform, a fresh shower (maybe jo) lol,, and watch [...]

Craving cock (waco) 44yr

white guy here ,clean,std neg,discreet craving some cock to suck and cum to swallow. i can host. cum get naked with me and feed me loads of cum. i enjoy older guys too. they are hot. it rained today and more tomorrow. late night or any time cum feed [...]

Horny as hell for dick (Hewitt) 25yr

Need to do this now I want a dick in my mouth and to shot all over my face! Looking for around my age just sit back and let me work you until you blow! I might jack off while I work you let's do it now stats n pic in first email! Quick don't hVe much [...]

masculine mwm needs bj (you host) 49yr

will be driving and looking to stop off mwm, masculine, looking for another white masculine guy to suck me dry. I am 5'11 about 215, good solid shape about 7 cut send pics and stats in first email if interested

GOOD LOOKING MIDDLE AGE MAN LOOKING FOR A BLACK TOP 52yr

IM A REGULAR EVERY DAY GUY...WHITE GUY WHO LIKES THE COMPANY IF A BLACK TOP...52 YEAR OLD, 5'8", BROWN HAIR WITH STACH AND GOTE, BLUE/GREEN EYES AND WEIGH IN AT 185. LIKE THE BIG , HEFTY, RUDDY GUYS. I'M A PASSIONATE BOTTOM AND GREAT AT GIVING HEAD. [...]

Any married chubby/bear guys need a good BJ?? - w4m (Waco(you host)) 23yr

Looking for older, chubby Hispanic married guys that need to sit back relax and enjoy a good Blowjob, completely discreet and safe. Young GL bi, hisp and in shape. Very discreet. Love to service and swallow married chub cock. Hoping you can host. Hit [...]

Seeking Bromance (Waco)

I'm seeking single mature professional friends to associate with on casual occasions. I am young acting / looking discreet masculine professional, non smoker, moderate drinker, in shape, seeking new adventures and social recreation. A public meet Fir [...]

Masculine Military (Waco )

Adults: Just interested to hear from other mature single white/latin military veterans who are into fitness and discreet friendships for conversation / social gatherings. Please be health conscious/ height-weight equaled and serious for a public face [...]

Single Men Activities - m4m (Waco )

Just wondering, are there other adult males who would like to meet like-minded guys for friendships and social activities - dinners, movies, etc. I welcome first a public get together for chat, drinks at nice bar restaurant. We all go to Applebee's, [...]

Older looking for younger (Waco)

55 white male looking for younger guys over the age of !8 looking to give head or more

looking suck good dick (Waco) 42yr

Looking suck good dick, send dick pic, stats, no endless mails, I could host, hurry

Fucking Horny -My Place (Waco, TX) 25yr

Are you looking for some fun? Hit me up with a picture! I'm 5'8 150lb average build Hispanic 34" waist. I'm into oral, rim, kiss & versatile; ddf neg. PLEASE NO EMAIL TAG. NO CREEPS OR FLAKES. BE WILLING TO TEXT.

Two cocks for m (Waco, TX) 30yr

Here on business, and want to fulfill a fantasy. Want to please two cocks at once. I love oral, anal, rimming, kissing, assplay, toys, group, and really want two cocks in my ass at once. Love anon, so room will be dark, and I will be on all 4s waitin [...]

lecheros maduros (waco, woodway, hewitt, moody, axtell) 27yr

sacame la leche con tus nalgas o tu verga en busca de hombre maduro y discreto waco, woodway, hewitt, midway, moody, mcgregor, bruceville, lacey lakeview, elm mott, axtell

Looking Now - m4m (Waco-Sendero Springs Subdv.) 29yr

Need my dick sucked.... YIM wacotx07 send pix/stats 29, blk, 250# muscular/athletic bld...7"cut

any curious young guys - m4m (WACO) 20yr

Any hispanic or white guys curious about getting head. Send stats and a pic Be slim/athletic .clean Serious only

looking for a regular (waco area)

I am new to the area and am looking to find a regular buddy who would like to be buds...I love to suck cock and love to swallow. I am 48 white stocky You need to be white latino and be more agrressive..we can do no strings and just be fuck buddies... [...]

Looking For Love (Hewitt/waco) 19yr

Hi im looking for a guy between the ages of 18-25. Im looking for someone to be with im not looking for sex or friends with benifits. Im looking for a REAL relationship so if ur only wanting sex plez dont reply. Im tired of being lonley all the time [...]

Morning Blowjobs Anyone?;) - m4m 20yr

Wana suck a big black cock or anyone that's hung. Please be drug and disease free. Please send pics and stats or you won't get a reply. I can travel but i cant host. Lets make this happen! ;)

Mexicanos ahorita (waco, woodwy, moody, hewitt, bruceville) 27yr

buscando un mexicano vih negativo discreto activo o pasivo, maduro jubilado, divorciado, caminero, profesional, obrero, gordito, no importa waco, woodway, hewitt, mcgregor, elm mott, lacey lakeview, axtell, bruceville ahorita incluye fotos o no hab [...]

Will be passing thru Waco in the next 20 minutes (Waco)

Vers here clean in good shape no STDs nice cock looking for similar. Don't have time to be back and fort so if no pics and stats will not reply. Won't reply to just phone numbers only email.

LOOKIN 4 WHITE/MEXICAN/ASIAN BOTTOMS - m4m (waco/grosbeck/mexia) 26yr

MY STATS 24 BLK MALE 5"11 225 (TOP) LOOKIN FOR ANY MASC WHITE ,MEXICAN ,OR ASIAN BOTTOMS AGES 19-48 THATS LOVES TO GET FUCK ,AND SUCK .IF THIS IS YOU HIT ME UP SO WE CAN EXCHANGE NUMBAS AND SET SUMTHIN UP FOR TONITE. IM DL BOUT MINE SO PLEASE NO FEMS [...]

I need a daddy now! (Crest Dr.) 22yr

young hot stud here craving a daddy ASAP! cum pick me up and we head back to your place for a hot, kinky time. Im ready for anything but especially love to kiss and oral. No blacks please. 40+ is a must. Message me back so I can be in your bed by 8 p [...]

cum (waco) 21yr

looking for someone to come iver and us mess around swap bjs fuck whatever Round my stats and age noond iver 27 im white 5'8 140 pnds clean disease free ssnd pics for wuick response

Cumslut for BBC or Papi Cock - m4m (Waco Area)

White Cumslut for use by BBC or Papi Cock. Use my holes and feed me your cum. Down for whatever. I am disease free so should you be. Prefer slender well hung black or latino studs to use my holes for their pleasure and then shoot your cum deep down [...]

looking for a hot 3some w a or a couple of daddies tonight ;) (Crest Dr.) 22yr

young stud over here horny as well dreaming of a hot, kinky time w a couple of daddies. I dont have a car so cum pick me up and we can go back to your place and have a hot time. Im ready to pound some ass. I luv kissing, oral and am usually a top but [...]

Maduros (woodway, hewitt, waco, moody, bellmead) 27yr

en busca de maduros mexicanos de 40 a 65 vih negativo y limpio woodway, hewitt, waco, moody, bellmead

Diamond in the Ruff (Robinson,Tx) 27yr

I have come to the conclusion that looking for mister right is not going to be found in the bar; ever! With this in mind Please read carefully as to what I am looking for. About me: I am 27 DD free smoke socially , drink socially. Have my own plac [...]

mexicanos (waco, hewit, woodway, moody, bruceville) 27yr

en busca de un mexicano que sea pasivo o activo nalgon chaparrito gordito o maduro para un cojelon y pasar un buen rato waco, hewitt, woodway, moody, mcgregor, lacey lakeview, bruceville

Before I head out. (Waco)

Would like to nut before I head out to SA. I'm a 29 yo married man athletic workout 6 days a week good looking clean no std and want to stay that way. You: be in shape clean and DL as well. Send stats and pics for faster response. Trying to do this b [...]

looking now-fwb maybe more - m4m (waco) 25yr

Total top here, cant host but can travel to your place or you must know a place to meet up. Disgression is a plus. Looking for a bottom or one who likes to bottom under 23, must be clean and ddf no exceptions. Am interested in skinny/emo but not too [...]

looking (Waco) 42yr

Here hispanic man looking to suck dick maybe more, prefer thick dick, nsa, average body

Heading to Waco (Waco)

Need to fuck or get fucked. Stats and pixs = reply Be hiv- and safe sex on the road and can't type a lot be in shape as I am.

Bored (My place)

I'm in the closet haven't had sex with another male in a while. Stayed home and I'm bored. I'm 29 yo athletic 7 in cock clean no diseases. Looking to see if any other guys are down to fuck or chill. Will only reply back to stats and pics. No bs no ga [...]

Looking for BJ now (Waco) 21yr

Looking for head only - must come here and be ddf - MUST attach pic- no pic emails auto deleted

any HS or College guys - m4m (BU) 21yr

Latino, athletic, clean guy here. Looking to blow an athletic, hisp,white or Asian student If interested send pic and stats for reply. Looking for tonight. I can host.

Married guy in waco Tuesday and Wed. - m4m (Downtown Waco) 39yr

Doubt I can host. Young and good looking married guy in town and would like to meet a guy to swap head, get or give head, fuck a smooth hole or take a nice one up my ass. Whatever works. 34" waist on my jeans, blue eyes, 6', 195#, laser hair removal [...]

LOOKIN 4 WHITE/MEXICAN/ASIAN BOTTOMS - m4m (waco/grosbeck/mexia) 26yr

MY STATS 24 BLK MALE 5"11 225 (TOP) LOOKIN FOR ANY MASC WHITE ,MEXICAN ,OR ASIAN BOTTOMS AGES 22-48 THATS LOVES TO GET FUCK ,AND SUCK .IF THIS IS YOU HIT ME UP SO WE CAN EXCHANGE NUMBAS AND SET SUMTHIN UP FOR TONITE. IM DL BOUT MINE SO PLEASE NO FEMS [...]

Will be in Waco around 1am (I can host)

32 waist I'm under 30 years old athletic masculine and with a nice tool. Vers here clean and always play safe. I have pics to send but will reply to those that send first. Put 1am on subject so I know your real. Serious only NB

looking for a regular (waco area)

I am new to the area and am looking to find a regular buddy who would like to be buds...I love to suck cock and love to swallow. I am 48 white stocky You need to be white latino and be more agrressive..we can do no strings and just be fuck buddies... [...]

Let me catch that nut (Waco) 28yr

Sittin here bored. Black tall discreet. You be too. I'll hide the nut and make sure you leave happy. :)

Small town (Waco)

Looking for another masculine in shape with a nice cock to kick it with. I'm closeted clean no STDs in good shape under 30 years and a 7.5 in cock. I have pics to send after I get yours. Put Town n subject so I know your real.

any guys need head? text me - m4m (waco/lakeshore ) 35yr

u b under 40 hispanic/white married/str ok very discreet white guy here 903 three eight eight 59 two2 no recp needed blow n go 4 u

looking for a regular (waco area)

I am new to the area and am looking to find a regular buddy who would like to be buds...I love to suck cock and love to swallow. I am 48 white stocky You need to be white latino and be more agrressive..we can do no strings and just be fuck buddies... [...]

joven para maduro (waco, hewitt, moody, woodway) 27yr

joven de 27 en busca de un maduro mexicano discreto activo o pasivo para pasar un buen rato waco, hewitt, moody, mcrgregor, axtell, woodway, bellmead, elm mott, lorena, lacy lakeview, bruceville escribame con fotos o no habra respuesta

rim job (waco) 23yr

looking to get my dick sucked and get a rim job any trannys welcomed ... send me a pic n stats ,n plz be serious ..... im hispanic 7 in un cut .... hmu ladys lol

Looking for Tonight - m4m (Bellmead) 23yr

Hey, discreet top here looking for a discreet bottom for tonight. Got my own place so come over and we can do whatever we want. Please be white or Hispanic. 5'8 160lbs light tan hisp. Please be around my weight and age. HMU

In town, want to please (Waco, TX) 29yr

In town, and looking to please some cock. Would love to have some guys find me in a dark room, blindfolded, on all 4's, in a jock, waiting to please. I am vers/bttm, love oral, anal, kissing, rimming,w/s, toys, group, anon, cum, and will do anything [...]

Where all the sexy guys at? (waco/hewitt) 19yr

hey looking for some sexy guys here send pics in first email. :)) i will send in return .. sobif u think u sexy send me ur pics

Looking to do some fun - m4m (you host) 50yr

looking for some fun today and tonight. i'm a bottom so you know what I like to do so know tell me what you want to do with me. Black and Hisp at a big plus anything kinky would be nice too. Please no long email. stats and pic a must so I know you ar [...]

Have Time For some fun (Waco) 50yr

I have the afternoon off and would like to meet up and have some fun. I am 50 years old 5'10". I weigh 300# 5.5-6 uncut semi hairy with hangers. Pretty open here. I love to suck, rim, kiss lots of body contact. I am versatile but would love to be fuc [...]

relationship (waco) 24yr

I'm tired of guys wanting sex without a relationship. This post is for guys who want something more in life. Send a pic and stats and let's get the ball rolling. Put "ready" in the subject line so I know you're real.

La noche (waco, woodway, hewitt, moody, bruceville) 27yr

joven de 27 busca una noche de pasion con maduro activo o pasivo gordito jardinero albañil obrero que sea mayor que 40 años y vih negativo waco, woodway, hewitt, moody, bruceville, marlin, mcgregor, bellmead, elm mott, lacy lakeview discreto mande [...]

Anyone hosting (Traveling 35- Dallas to Austin ) 26yr

Horned with a 3 day load. Traveling south 35 and want someone to host me. I'm very good looking, white and clean.

where is my bf (Waco) 21yr

I am trying to find a guy that will be my bf or just friends then more. I am tired of being single with no one telling me that they care or love me. So if you think you can be that one then email me a face pic and a number. Please put "love" in the s [...]

love (waco) 21yr

I am taking Applications who wants to be my bf. I have never did this before so I am willing to try it. All you have to do is make a VIDEO of you telling me why I should pick I know its different also send number just in case I like the video. Yes se [...]

seeking discreet ddf masc man for serious... (waco) 28yr

Long shot...but here goes. So attempting to meet a guy thru this avenue of Clist is perhaps a long shot, bit im hoping a guy that relates will see this & answer. Im a discreet disease drug free masculine guy hoping to hear from a man who is also: dis [...]

Austin Road Trip 3way/group event (Waco - Austin)

Lets Go to Austin!! Looking for road buddies - have a 3way/group set up for this weekend (3 through 5 May). Anyone interested? Looking for ages * 18 to *30, white or hisp, slim to average build, bottom boys. HIV negative and STD free The 1st pic i [...]

¡Ahorita! (waco, hewitt, woodway, moody, bellmead) 27yr

en busca de un maduro mayor de 40 años 40 a 65 para pasar un buen rato me enloquesería cojerme con uno o a los dos que sea un maduro nalgon o gordito, chaparro, de forma o lo que sea. debe ser activo, pasivo o versatil y buscaremos todas posiciones t [...]

Hot Hung Jock Sucking Cock (West, Texas) 36yr

Hot Jock hung thick looking for a hot cock to suck on. Looking for those guys that like to have there cocks worked on.

Looking For A Place For Summer (Waco Area) 25yr

Hey Guys I am a student here and my roommates are all leaving for the summer, and I need to find a room or apartment to rent for the summer. I am very clean, friendly, and open-minded. I can do about two-fifty to three-hundred a month, depending on [...]

NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO (hewitt/ waco) 19yr

hi im 19 6.0ft bout 150lbs .. just looking for someone to talk to maybe more down the road .. im lookong for someone between ages of 18-25 .. plez send pics in first email :) im really lonley and have a broken heart and hope maybe i can find someone [...]

Where the down low bros (Waco) 22yr

Looking for a lil bro, lets hit dallas and chill for the night soon ;) catch a movie, eat, hit the galleria. Send piks and stats in first email or no response. Or send me your kik

mexican tops bttms (waco, hewitt, midway, elm mott) 27yr

older mexican tops and bottoms ddf hiv negative waco, hewitt, midway, moody, lorena, bruceville, elm mott, bellmead, lacey lakeview, valley mills send pix

horny for cum (Waco) 51yr

If you need to unload cum,please use my mouth. I can host,i have porn you can watch while i drain your cock. Ill swallow as many loads as you want.Im white,clean,std neg. and im horny as heck. Im for real if you are. Its overcast in waco today. I lov [...]

BDSM TAMU PROF. (Baylor) 31yr

K, Email this add back, I want to talk Master I have worked out some issues and I loved our previous encounter, if you still are interested I look forward to hearing from you.

anyone looking for a blowjob today? nsa, discreet, (hosting at my hotel near BU)

very clean, discreet, masc. healthy, hiv neg and ht/wt prop here, looking for same to stop by my hotel after 1 p.m. for nsa blow and go service. no bull, no recip; just me on my knees. if interested, reply with your stats and a body pic if you want m [...]

twinks or bottoms (waco/Hillsboro)

Looking for a twink or bottom who wants a regular hook up. I'm 26 Hawaiian mixed with African american 5'9 160 and 6 inch. Send ur stats n pic n you will get mine

any black dick awake? - m4m (waco) 31yr

HOSTING ONLY. Easy and simple. You be slender, black, under 35 and have some good wood. Hit me up with full stats. Pic for pic.

uncut or cut? - m4m (anywhere)

Which is better to suck uncut or cut dicks? never had a uncut so I would like to try one. stats and pic and we can go from there

any guys need head? text me - m4m (waco/lakeshore ) 35yr

u b under 40 hispanic/white married/str ok very discreet white guy here 903 three eight eight 59 two2 no recp needed blow n go 4 u

vergon arrecho (waco, hewitt, moody, woodway, bellmead) 27yr

busco un maduro descomplicado y activo o pasivo todo limpio vih negativo que quiera pasar un buen rato. no importa el tamaño de verga, tu altura, peso o profesion jardinero, obrero, albañil todos yo tengo 27 años y le mandare fotos de cuerpo despues [...]

Looking for Gay friend for Summer (Baylor) 21yr

Hey everyone, Im a 21yo college junior, hispanic, tall, gay, and looking for a gay friend to hang out with over the summer while im here for Summer classes. I just want someone who would want to come over to my place for drinks(, smoke???,) to just [...]

TEXT ME 4 HEAD...... - m4m (WACO) 36yr

U B UNDER 45 NO RECP BLOW N GO 4 U U TEXT ME NOW FASTER THAN EMAIL 903 THREE EIGHT EIGHT 5922 VERY DDF/DISCREET WHITE GUY HERE MARRIED R STR OK WHITE/HISPANIC

Wanting a Man... - m4m (Waco) 27yr

hey guys im back and still looking for the right guy.... im looking for a man about 21 to 30? yrs old.... It would be nice to meet a white, mexican, pureto rican guy but im not against meeting a black guy cause im black myself.... but i want a guy th [...]

bb bottom lookin for bb tops - m4m (waco) 38yr

bb bottom here lookin for tops to swing by and load us...lookin all night so if you see this add are still lookin for cum...hit us up! send a pic with your reply and we will let you know where we are located. Race is not a issue and love hung cock

IM LOOKN 2 SUX....... TEXT ME - m4m (WACO) 36yr

NO RECP BLOW N GO 4 U U B UNDER 42 WHITE/HISPANIC MARRIED/STR OK VERY DDF/DISCREET WHITE GUY HERE TEXT ME 903 THREE EIGHT EIGHT 5922 MUST TRADE PICS 2 MEAT

younger for older mexican (hewitt, waco, moody, bellmead) 27yr

younger for older mexican top or bottom ddf hiv negative hewitt, waco, moody, bellmead send pix or no reply

Anyone up - m4m (your place) 50yr

Anyone up needing a good BJ or want a thigh ass to use ? Only got two hours before work so send stats and pic

Nalgas y verga (waco, hewitt, moody, mcgregor elm mott ) 27yr

en busca de un hombre maduro activo o pasivo que sea vih negativo y limpio de 40 a 65 años waco, hewitt, bellmead, woodway, moody, mcgregor elm mott incluye fotos o no habra respuesta

Hunting and fishing fwb (east of waco) 40yr

In need of a bud who like long bj and just haning out on a reg basis. No fems no huggy kissy crap Just deep friendship.Chubs ok I'm a chub married prefered.Country boy here with a need to suck cock.No one under 35 or over 65 please.

bottom sub wanting a dom top for ongoing situation (waco, tx) 38yr

sub bottom wanting a dom top master for ongoing situation i am white tall stocky be real and serious prefer a weekend situation

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий