пятница, 31 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | men seeking women in dothan, AL

Looking for nice lady long term (Dothan) 55yr

I am 55 w/m single, good truck, good job, been at it for 16 years and counting. 5'10 165 lbs. salt & pepper hair, balding, nice, friendly, lonley. Was married for 22 years, divorced 6 years ago, as we grew apart. Looking for a nice lady 45-55 for lon [...]

OLDER SEEKING YOUNGER (WIREGRASS AREA)

OLDER FUN SUGADDDY SEEKING SWEET SUGARBABY TO SPOIL ROTTON...I HAVE A PLACE IN ENTERPRISE AND A BEACH SIDE CONDO ON PC BEACH FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT.....SEND PICS AND CONTACT NUMBER OR I WILL NOT RESPOND.

swm for sf (brundidge) 27yr

27 swm bald blue eyes goatee just a good old country boy I love to hunt fish ride 4wheelers watch movies at home and at the theatre I'm looking for a single female to hang out with and that wants a ltr if interested please email me I will send a pic [...]

cuddle bear up for grab (cottonwood al) 36yr

hello my name is peter 36 year old male i have three kids that don't live with me i am going threw a divorce and looking for someone who wants a serous relationship and understand a relationship is a two way street and that if u stand as one u ca [...]

Looking for an adventure 24yr

hey i am looking for females around Dothan and Marianna area to hang out and have a good time with if you are interested send me a pic and i will send you some of me!!

looking for a discreet fwb (dothan area) 40yr

White male clean and stable,average looks....looking for a younger woman with a ride,clean and healthly is a must! pic for pic and some info would be nice Put favorite country song in title

Preg or single mom and no child support? I'll pay legally no dna (Wiregrass) 40yr

Looking for a woman who would benefit from an arrangement. If you are a single mom and there is no father officially listed, I will go to the child support office with you and acknowledge paternity and be made to pay support. Not looking to be in the [...]

Tired of being alone (Eufaula, Al) 68yr

I am a good and honest man that would love to find one lady that want to have a long term relationship. I like to most anything around water. Like most kinds of music but country is my favorite, as far as tv goes like NCIS, Burn notice, and more show [...]

who knows what may happen (Enterprise ) 30yr

6'4, 245, brown hair, blue eyes, honest & hard working, with no kids looking for someone to hang out, talk & text with. Due to my job, I'm usually only home on the weekends and would like to have someone to spend time with. Dinner, drinks, movies, ra [...]

27 single man lier! (Dothan) 27yr

This man is a lier! Hes has girlfriend! Hes not stright with u! Will see that all hes get in your pants

Ladies, wanna get pregnant?WM available 2B responsible father or donor (Enterprise)

I'm a white male 38 years old and would like to have a child before I'm ancient. I am looking for a female who would like a child but hasn't met the right man or does not want a man in her life. I am healthy and drug/disease free and would like to me [...]

single looking 24yr

yes hello i am looking for single female in dothan area only must be dd free within dothan city limits and no kids real inquires only

LTR (Dothan) 42yr

I am looking for a great girl. I want a woman who is tough, doesn't mind getting dirty, a lady in the street and a freak in the sheets. Someone who loves kids and loves family and last but not least, will be as good to me as I am to her. Please put y [...]

retired and need company (andalusia area) 39yr

just retired after 22 years and been divorced for 5 years and have not had time to met someone i love the outdoors and traveling , looking for friend maybe more to spend time with put "let's go" in subject so i know it's not spam.

27 single man

I'm 27 single man . And father I'm a outdoors kinda guy I'm looking meet a good woman .. and see where it goes Plz send pictures

LONGTERM ROMANCE (MARIANNA AREA) 50yr

SWM LOOKING FOR AN AA FEMALE 18-30 YRS OLD, THOUGH THE QUALITIES OF AN OLDER FEMALE WILL CERTAINLY BE CONSIDERED. ATTRACTIVE, ADVENTUROUS, ROMANTIC AND SENSUAL. NONSMOKING, NO DRUGS, LIGHT DRINKING ONLY. PLEASE HAVE YOUR OWN AS IM NOT LOOKING FOR ANY [...]

SWM - m4w (Dothan)

I am a SWM, 5'7", 145 lbs, Blue Eyes, very fit and slim/Athletic, Non-Smoker, Non-Drinker. I am in really good shape. I have a full time day job during the week. I am not a party bar person. There are better ways to have fun. Such as spending time wi [...]

Athletic..Tattoos...want something now... (Dothan, AL) 31yr

Want fun tonight, to txt talk and get to know one another or whatever feels right at the time. I'm athletic, have tattoos...I do drink and smoke on occasion. Pretty much open minded so msg me if your serious, no spam crap. Will send pics and my numbe [...]

Seeking submissive for LTR or STR (Andalusia) 45yr

Do you fantasize about being spanked, hair pulled, role playing, humiliation, being tied up, toy play, or other forms of D/s play that you don't just want, you need. I want someone who craves a dominant, intelligent man in their life. I am about pas [...]

looking for fun tonight...or longer. (dothan alabama) 31yr

Looking for fun someone to share drinks with. Will gladly send pictures if asked. I work hard and like to play the same...I have a athletic build and tattoos. Will gladly give you my number if asked.

any real ladies here ? (enterprise) 41yr

divorced dad in the enterprise area. i have a job, car, and a place to live. i am hoping that you do also.im looking for someone for dating and see where it could lead. i am alot better at answering questions about myself, than i am rambling on here. [...]

♥ Plus size admirer seeking woman over 40 ♥ (Enterprise)

BBW admirer seeking above average or large woman over 35 yrs old and under 5'9" tall. Must be a non-smoker without kids. I like the simple easy-going type who enjoys intimacy and getting outside on nice days. I don't make much, but don't care about y [...]

looking to talk (dothan) 33yr

I am a single father looking to talk and see were it goes. If you want to talk just respond. I'm no pervert just looking to talk and maybe go out.

♥►☆Seek aspie female for friendship or LTR☆◄&& (Dothan-Enterprise area)

Shy SWM over 40 seeks shy easy going woman with ASD or asperger's that can relate to me. Google it if you don't know what it means. Would like a good friend and hopefully LTR. Preferably over 40 (but doesn't have to be). Don't want a smoker, alcoholi [...]

Soldier looking for fun 24yr

I'm athletic, decent to look at, and looking for fun. Message me. Your picture gets mine.

nice latin guy seeking a nice women (dothan, AL) 30yr

Im a latin guy from NC staying in dothan for work and looking for a great women to have fun this weekend text me at seven zero four 202 five zero five 5

★★ Looking for non-religious woman over 35, no kids ★★ (Enterprise) 55yr

SWM looking for larger woman willing to date a non-religious guy. Don't mind what your beliefs are, as long as you can accept me as I am. My only conditions are that you don't smoke, drink or have kids. Just want a nice friend to hang out with and ho [...]

Tired of being linely

Like the title says I'm tired of being lonely someone please help me with this!!!!

HOLIDAY WEEKEND FUN (DOTHAN) 52yr

MARRIED WHITE MALE 52 SEEKS WEEKEND FUN....DINNER DRINKS FUN...BE SERIOUS ......

Ready to get down as aap - m4mw (Around Dothan) 25yr

I'm 5'10'" 140 pound man seeking equally fucked up people right now who want hardcore sex much as I do. Contact me ASAP if your ready and willing. We can get the ball rolling. Location: Around Dothan area

You Purchased A Battery (Dothan) 55yr

Looking for the beautiful lady who purchased a battery from my place of employment. We had great eye contact, i thought there was interest!

Seeking hardcore sex goddess - m4w (Dothan) 24yr

I'm 5'10", weigh 135 pounds with a toned slim build, and i'm ready for something new. I want someone else who likes all around crazy 3 in the morning sex. I want you showing me something I haven't tried before. know what I mean. I can show you if you [...]

anybody want to cuddle (marianna) 23yr

Hi I'm 23 i just moved back here and looking for a girl to get to know in advanced I'm a smoker bit trying to quit and I'm 420 friendly I'm just looking for a girl i can come home to that is trying to better her life in someway i like kids but don't [...]

Looking for to have a good time (Dothan) 25yr

I'm a handsome guy,white,5'9 200. looking for to have a good time with a fun sexy lady.. Email and we can exchange pics ,Put your name in subject so I know your real an not spam

Anyone out there? Army Officer Looking for Love 24yr

Looking for love and more. Tell me three interesting things about yourself, send a picture and your number for more information.

MEMORIAL WEEKEND FUN (WIREGRASS) 52yr

Married white male, aged 52, seeks lady for descreet fun on the side...all ages ok....Lets have texts, fun and be good friends...Serious replies only!!!

Looking for a sexy Blackwoman " chocolate Oreo delight" - m4w (Dothan) 40yr

I'm looking for a black woman for fun. Age isn't important just have a good personalty. White male five foot seven inches 150lbs looking for fun times. I have a picture if you do, please put " Chocolate Oreo delight" in the subject line to help weed [...]

Young Sweet Guy 21yr

Ive never done this before Hi im Brad, im 6.4 and 21 years old. i love music, travel, comedy,film, art, and running. i dislike drama and overly serious people. I am intelligent, very active, and just a little shy. im looking for a funny, kinda smart [...]

WIREGRASS FUN (DOTHAN) 52yr

Married white male 52, seeks lady for texts and friendship and possible fun...Must be descreet and real...Type fun in the reply...Let's enjoy each other...

Woman who wants to be pampered (Dothan) 27yr

Hi there, I'm an attractive, 6'2, white male in Dothan looking for an attractive woman who loves to be pampered and treated like a Queen. She must be down to earth, have a great personality (put up with my sarcasm), and be adventurous and social. I' [...]

Great girl (Blakely) 42yr

I am looking for a great girl. I want a woman who is tough, doesn't mind getting dirty, a lady in the street and a freak in the sheets. Someone who loves kids and loves family and last but not least, will be as good to me as I am to her. Please put y [...]

★ FREE DATING SITES ★ please read! (wiregrass)

Please check out these 100% FREE dating sites first before wasting money on a paid site! POF.com - 40 million users on this one. By far the biggest site. It's easy to use, and you can specify what you are looking for ( from chat partner or friend t [...]

looking for a friend and lover (dothan) 53yr

hi! i am a 53 year old man looking for a nice woman.really tired of being alone.if you want a good man,hit me up!...... thanks

LOOKING FOR NSA FUN - m4w ( Ashford) 52yr

I am a s/w/m 5' 9" 225# Bro/Bro easy going very laid back D/D Free want the same. I want someone that is looking for discrete NSA fun I can host. Up for most anything . Pic for pic

looking for a discreet fwb (dothan 20 mile area) 40yr

mwm clean and stable,average looks....looking for a younger woman with a ride,clean and healthly is a must pic for pic and some info would be nice color in subject

older woman (dothan,al) 63yr

if you are not getting what you want and need,lets get together.i am very discreet,you must be also.send pics.this is not an add for a pay to play thing.i will give you what you want and need,and will spend some quality time together.send pics or i w [...]

Looking for romance (Anywhere near Dothan) 23yr

I'm 23 years old. I have a good job, single no kids, vehicle, I'm white, brown hair brown eyes, 6'0 ft athletic. I'm looking for long term if your interested shoot me an e-mail with stats and pics with "LTR" in the subject line so I know your real. I [...]

long term (Dothan) 23yr

I am 22 years old and go to school full time and work full time. Looking for a girl I can have a long relationship with, is there any real girls out there who know what they want out of life? I like the beach, hanging out with friends and family, gol [...]

older woman (dothan,al) 63yr

if you are not getting what you want and need,lets get together.i am very discreet,you must be also.send pics.this is not an add for a pay to play thing.i will give you what you want and need,and will spend some quality time together.send pics or i w [...]

WIREGRASS FLIRT AND FUN (DOTHAN) 52yr

HEY LETS HAVE FUN...MARRIED WHITE MALE SEEKS LADY FOR TEXTS AND FRIENDSHIP...LIVE A LITTLE....SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY!!!

Looking to talk, text email (Ozark/Dothan) 33yr

I'm just a guy looking for someone to connect with. Talk about anything, just whatever comes of it. If your interested email me.

Relaxing- sensual evening just for u 2 enjoy (Dothan area ) 55yr

If you would like to have a relaxing stress free evening with a 55 year old gentleman that respects all boundries please email me with (free massage) in the subject line. I am very clean and ddf and you must be too. I enjoy GIVING warm oil full body [...]

OLDER BLACK MAN SEEKING OLDER WOMEN - m4w (ANY) 50yr

YES FOR CHATTING ABOUT LIFE AND BEING A FRIEND WITHOUT SEEING EACH OTHER,YES AS I STATED BEFORE RACE IS NOT A ISSUE,I JUST WANNA CHAT.

lookin for sum one to love (lucy al) 43yr

looking for sum one to love and to love looking for a true lady that will whare heels or boots and don't lie I have my one home to shar with you im not on her for just sex I whint true love for life I cant rit or read that good but I do have a good h [...]

old fashioned vows love honor cherish and obey (a)

hi ladies im dave im a white male professional currently working up north [ NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT] but the money is very good is there one CHRISTIAN lady that wants a CHRISTIAN MARRIAGE? BABTIST prefered ........... ephisians 5 vs 20 33 proverbs for c [...]

bored today (dothan southside area) 40yr

im a clean stable white male looking for a younger clean white female for nsa... we can start slow and get to know each other via text or email. 6-0 tall 200 pds average looking i guess. put FLOOD n subject

It is what it is (Anywhere ) 25yr

Young looking for older. I am a SWM average good looking guy looking for older than myself woman for long term discreet encounters. Meet for drinks somewhere a couple times get to know each other and when comfortable around one another decide on a pl [...]

Not your normal ad (close by but not in Dothan or Enterprise) 46yr

I struggle to describe this situation. i promise to do my best. About me: extremely busy executive, 46 all my hair teeth an a smile. im 6'2 240 extremely muscular with a square jaw, football player build minus the giant belly I'm not a model with an [...]

I am real looking for real woman to text with (Wiregrass ) 27yr

I am a single white male. Average body type. I would like to find someone to talk, text with and become friends with. We can talk about absolutely anything no matter what the subject is. I am extremely openminded with everything. If interested, reply [...]

Retired firefighter (Dothan) 65yr

I am recently divorced and looking for a lady to communicate with at first. I am a 65 year old male retired firefighter. I am 6'1 and 210 lbs, I have brown hair and a gray mustache, I am in good shape as I work out or walk most days. I am looking for [...]

sub male seeking dom. (Dothan) 40yr

Need to be guided and dominated by you. Open minded to most anything. I will trade pics but I dont want to post any on here. Im 5' 11'' 240 lbs. Brown hair and eyes. Look forward to serving you

Life Is Too Short (dothan/north florida) 52yr

. I'm looking for a romantic friendship/relationship with an open minded attractive lady. We all have our needs, desires and preferences while we wait and wait and wait for MR/MS RIGHT.....life is too short, so why should we be alone while waiting fo [...]

Bored on the gulf coast (Las vegas) 34yr

Im in Destin fl on vacation going back to las vegas in a week, im looking for some sexy women who want to come boss it up in vegas. if you're tired of the same scene then hit me up. Only looking for 2-3 to take back to $in city. Worse case you can al [...]

looking for company (troy area)

Looking for a partner for atv ride this weekend and maybe lead to more seriously looking put ur favorite drink in subject

Seek cute marriage minded miss

I am seriously seeking a girlfriend companion. One or two ladies would be fine and I have an extra room available. I am an older never married white marriage minded male. I prefer someone between 22 and 32, white, slender, cute to me, able to reloca [...]

Blind date (ross clark cir) 22yr

Looking for a girl i can have fun with, age 18-24, take out to the movies, dinner, get some drinks and chill on rainy days and treat her like a princess like she deserves. Put "I'm interested" in the subject line of your e-mail if not i will delete i [...]

WIREGRASS FUN AND FRIENDS (DOTHAN) 51yr

MARRIED WHITE MALE SEEKS LADY FOR FUN AND FRIENDS...TEXT MESSAGES AND SO FORTH...NO PRESSURE AND FRIENDS FIRST....SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY....TYPE SO FORTH IN SUBJECT BOX

mature real women only (Dothan Alabama ) 27yr

I'm looking for a real relationship if there is a such thing here on earth called that I want a wife and kids in the future but also a woman who will accept me for who I am and NOT BELIEVE WHAT HER FRIEND'S SAY IF U WANNA KNOW MORE JUST ASK I PREFER [...]

Date partner (Enterprise) 24yr

Just moved here and wanna meet someone or people. Looking to go out for movies, dinner, walks, or just cruising. Ill pay all expenses and provide a ride just be able to keep a conversation. I'm 24 stand 6'1" 188 lbs but all muscle attractive here. No [...]

lookin for that special one (Dothan Al) 25yr

I am a 25 year old father of 3 babies... 2 boys and 1sweet little girl. I am looking for that special someone that can make me happy. I do roofing and remodeling work. I have a few tattoos so just figured I would put it on out there. I love sittin ar [...]

try me (anywhere) 22yr

lookin for somone nice sweet carin likes me for me wants me for me nd someone attractive ur pic gets mine

For Mature (Anywhere)

Looking for a mature woman to go out with on weekends maybe week nights for a little R&R. Yes this is a FWB posting but not just for the sexual side. Need someone who will go out for drinks, dinner, movies and so on and so forth and if in the mood we [...]

COUGARS ONLY .... (enterprise ) 20yr

LOOKING FOR A COUGAR EVER SINCE I CAN REMEMBER I HAVE LOVED OLDER WOMEN. THEY ARE DOWN TO EARTH AND KNOW WHAT THEY WANT. NOT LOOKING FOR A 1 NIGHT STAND BUT SOMEONE I CAN SPEND TIME WITH AND IF IT GETS TO THAT POINT THEN EVEN BETTER. REPLY TO TH [...]

Looking for something real! (Dothan(southside)I'm real) 25yr

Im just a simple guy looking for a real woman. It seems like most people around here are the same! Im a 25 white male athletic build (we can trade pics) looking to meet someone amazing with at least a little in common and a good personality! So talk [...]

love honor cherish and obey

hi ladies i apperciate your reading this .im a white male professional with strong opinions [your age is not important your heart and kindness are] what im looking for is a lady that believes in the old fashioned vows of love honor cherish and obey . [...]

Looking for a female to text with (Wiregrass area ) 27yr

I am a single white male. Average body type. I would like to find someone to talk, text with and become friends with. We can talk about absolutely anything no matter what the subject is. I am extremely openminded with everything. If interested, reply [...]

WIREGRASS FRIENDS?? (DOTHAN) 52yr

MARRIED WHITE MALE 52 SEEKS LADY FOR FRIENDS MAYBE DESCREET FUN LATER....TEXTING AND FRIENDSHIP...NO PRESSURE...JUST NEED TO BE DESCREET...WRITE NO PRESSURE IN SUBJECT LINE WITH A SERIOUS REPLY...THANKS

I AM A CHRISTAN MAN (COLUMBIA AL) 32yr

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR SEX BUT IF YOU ARE THEN OK IF YOU LOOK GOOD I JUST WANT TO CUDDLE I WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT IN 2004 WHEN I WAS NOT A CHRISTAN AND IT PUT ME IN A WHEELCHAIR BUT I AM A CHRISTAN I AM OUT OF THE WHEELCHAIR AND ON A WALKER AND I WILL N [...]

New to the area (Dothan) 18yr

I'm an attractive, athletic, white male. I just moved to the Dothan area and getting ready to graduate from a Military High School in less then a month. I have a hard time meeting people but super fun to be with once you get to know me. I like punk r [...]

Your out there (Enterprise)

Young guy here, in good shape, life together. Looking for older mature to be in basic form BoyToy. Personal massages, Movies, unspoken pleasures, anything you desire. Lets chat a bit and if it goes well take me from there. Looking for only one so rep [...]

I want a real relationship with woman 27yr

Hi alas ladies if u are reading This IM looking for a soulmate equal honesty no games with kids in the future plz apply if u r serious ttyl ps I prefer white women thanks 4 your time.

house keeper for elderly man (dothan)

Elderly man with no family seeking nice looking young female to clean five bedroom home twice a week. Very good pay. please email and attach picture.

I have Roses for You - m4w (Dothan) 42yr

Good looking white business professional looking for a petite girl who would like some "roses". shoot me an email, I can travel around the wiregrass area. . Please no spam, I am not pick hunting, I am for real. I live near Eastgate Park.

single

Women 18-40 plz apply IM looking for a woman who wants to have kids in the future with a equal relationship and someone who will love me for me

looking for the one 23yr

Looking fora sweet girl that likes to have fun and hang out and wants to have a relationship and want cheat on her man because I will never cheat on her because I don't believe in that really want some to get to know and go chill with so hmu

looking for someone special for me (donalsonville ga) 30yr

Just looking for a woman who wants a good man. I work and pay bills but like to have fun aswell. I don't know what all to say so just reply with a pic and ill send you mine. I'm white athletic built 30 yrs old recently divorced. Reply with " someone [...]

I can treat you right! (ashford) 20yr

im the type of guy you can take home to mama and I'll shake your fathers hand. I have a beautiful Lil girl that will be 2 in August. I was with her mother for about 5 years and it went downhill about a year and a half ago so im ready to start datin a [...]

YOU YES YO READING THIS STOP LOOK!! QQQ (enterprise) 39yr

Hey look. This is the deal i just moved here. Been away twenty years. I am a chef. A single father. Have no tine for games or dating sites please dont try. I am looking for someone honest, good with little girls, and likes to spend quality time. I ha [...]

Casting Call: A Great Chance For Love (Dothan, AL) 29yr

Hey laaaadiieees! Have you been having trouble finding the woman of your dreams? Have we got an exciting opportunity for you!! We are a casting agency, looking to audition SINGLES in their 20's, 30's and 40's. Our network has partnered up with a WOR [...]

Young College Student Looking for Older Woman (35+) (Auburn, AL) 21yr

Good evening ladies, I am a 21 year old white college student looking for a good time with an older woman, preferably over the age of 35. I am a University senior and have always had an attraction to older women (maybe the term 'MILF' applies here?) [...]

Serious (Enterprise, Geneva, Opp) 24yr

Straight forward I'm not seeking a relationship only someone who wants to get together anytime we need to and release a FWB type thing and only that. I know your thinking whatever or pig, but honestly you know sometimes you just want someone who will [...]

Not your normal ad!!!!!!!!! (Dont live in Dothan ) 45yr

I struggle to describe this situation. i promise to do my best. About me: extremely busy 45 all my hair teeth an a smile. im6'2 240 extremely muscular with a square jaw, football player build minus the giant belly Graduate degreed. personality is a [...]

looking for my miss right (pike co)

Looking for my bestfriend. THIS IS NOT SPAM!!!! Im ur average country boy like to hunt,fish, and love to ride atvs. if this sounds interesting to u put favorite food in subject line

Tired of the games? are you ready for the real thing? (Dothan) 28yr

I'm a SWM looking for you. I'm very easy going, outgoing, adventurous kind of guy looking for a nice woman to start spending time with. I'm looking for dinner dates, movie dates, someone to do a little traveling with, someone who possibly could ride [...]

WIREGRASS FRIENDS (DOTHAN) 51yr

MARRIED WHITE MALE SEEKS LADY FOR FRIENDS, TEXTS AND FUN....CASUAL AND DESCREET...ALL AGES CONSIDERED...NOT A HOME WRECKER...

Blk man 4 Blk woman (ONLY) (DOTHAN) 53yr

I wanted to read all the ads before placing mine. Wow, you guys are a trip. . .I'm not wanting a prostitute nor do I want someone with sexual issues or hang-ups. Let's put it this way. I want a normal woman who wants a normal man. I'm AA man and only [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий